KIDS ARE MORE LIKELY TO GET STRUCK BY LIGHTNING THAN DIE OF COVID-19
According to the National Weather Service:
Lightning is a major cause of storm related deaths in the U.S. A lightning strike can result in a cardiac arrest (heart stopping) at the time of the injury, although some victims may appear to have a delayed death a few days later if they are resuscitated but have suffered irreversible brain damage.
Over the last 30 years (1989-2018) the U.S. has averaged 43 reported lightning fatalities per year. Only about 10% of people who are struck by lightning are killed, leaving 90% with various degrees of disability. More recently, in the last 10 years (2009-2018), the U.S. has averaged 27 lightning fatalities.
According to Weekly Data from The American Academy of Pediatrics:
12,642,165 total child COVID-19 cases have been reported.
According to both former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield and NIH Director Dr. Fauci,
Coronavirus Cases MAY be 10 times higher than reported.
We can extrapolate that given that Officials raised ALARMS WAY BACK IN DECEMBER 2021, that OMICRON was detected in California's wastewater, in water systems, gorillas at the zoo, in the air, in sea creatures and even in our beloved pets at home, the CORONAVIRUS IS EVERYWHERE AND MOST LIKELY INSIDE EVERYONE'S GUT MICROBIOME.
12,642,165 X 10 = 126,421,650 POSSIBLE CASES
AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS WEEKLY DATA REPORT:
Cumulative Hospitalizations (25 states and NYC reported)*
Among states reporting, children ranged from 1.4%-4.6% of their total cumulated hospitalizations, and 0.1%-1.5% of all their child COVID-19 cases resulted in hospitalization
Cumulative Mortality (46 states, NYC, PR and GU reported)*
Among states reporting, children were 0.00%-0.26% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 3 states reported zero child deaths
In states reporting, 0.00%-0.01% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in death
If we told you there's a 99.998% to 100% CHANCE IT WON'T RAIN TODAY, WOULD YOU BRING AN UMBRELLA JUST IN CASE?